Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hello, Welcome to Chaos.

So, this is the beginning of the end I suppose…
I’m sitting here doing much of nothing and I figure it’s time for me to begin to voice a little piece of my mind that not many people hear from me.
This is good.
I guess I had better do something profound before I die.
Oh wait, shit, what was I suppose to say?...
Oh yeah, there’s more about me to go on about blah blah blah explaining why I’m doing this blog-thing…blah blah blah… there’s stupid music playing on the TV… blah blah blah… my tea’s too damn hot…
Fruge.
“Fruge” is a word I’ll use often…
It’s sort of like saying “Fuck” minus 99.9% of the profanity.
That’s a useless tactic, I don’t care about offending people, but oh well it’s a fun word.
I might just say it around at the supermarket sometime, and tell people it’s German for “condoms”.
Fun stuff.
In other news… I need a punching bag desperately.
My therapist says I have a lot of built up sexual frustration.
Lucky for him, he’s a fifty-something married to a twenty-something, so he doesn’t have this issue.


*Googles*
$200 for a punching bag.
Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment