Friday, February 20, 2009

Got Milk?: Opinions on the Homosexual and Bisexual Agenda


Upon finishing the movie Milk, starring Sean Penn...


The other day it occurred to me, everyone is going Bi.
Bi is the new black.
I, personally, prefer the male anatomy, thusly concluding that I am, indeed, straight. But it’s sort of unfortunate that I’m hetero, because I find women to be absolutely stunning.
There’s something about the female form that has a way of being alluring- no matter what orientation you are.
Here’s the break-down:
Since I was very little I was taught it was a grave and dangerous sin for one person of sex to have feelings for/sensually love/and/or be drawn to a person of the same sex. I was raised in a very traditional Catholic household, and so of course I felt weird about the whole ordeal, noticing more and more of the people i know making out with their own gender.
It only proved to fascinate me more than frighten me.
That’s when I sort of began to rethink how important it is for these sort of things to be addressed.
It doesn't bother me at all to believe that persons of the same gender can fall in love, and want to be together. In fact, I believe that every person, at one point in their life, is drawn to a person of the same sex. It's only human. As a person who often considers themselves a pseudo-psychologist, I believe it is simply a part of our mind state, and is NOT something we should be ashamed of.
Another thing, I choose to detest those people who believe that treating gay, lesbian, and bisexuals with little or no respect. It's cruel. It's wrong, and it's NOT something I support in the least of respects. I dislike people who are so closed-minded and immature about the situation at hand. Those people who think this is dangerous to our society are wrong as well, it’s not dangerous.
I would rather for Abortion (which, in my opinion, is actually murder) to be illegalized, and Same-Sex Marriage to be legalized.
Abortion is TAKING AWAY LIFE, and Same-Sex Marriage, in my opinion, does nothing but PROMOTE commitment, and love.
I mean, really, what's the world coming to?! I'd prefer to see two men holding hands in public, than a topless girl whoring herself on public television, like CBS or ABC.
So yeah, let’s let people make out and hold hands.
And stop killing fetuses instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment