Thursday, October 14, 2010

Awkward.

So, I'm beginning to think that I have an atrocious issue of dating men who I never in my right mind would have dated--were I using all accurate parts of my brain.
I say this because I was introduced to a blog that an ex-boyfriend of mine began writing...

Clearly, it was not a blog that expressed any sort of thought at all. In fact, I don't believe he put five minutes into it's construction.
Perhaps we should review the reasons people begin blogs?
...
To express ideas?
To protract views?

To bitch out punk ass hoes?
I dunno.
You tell me.
But here I am wondering why in the name of Allah did I ever even consider him a suitable candidate for my romantic life...
I mean, as I read this rant which--though, perhaps, heartfelt--is entirely self-pitying...He goes on about his job, about his life, using phrases like "suck a dick, then choke on it"
Classy.
Let's wonder if your life really is that bad. Let's wonder if you actually love the attention you're getting from all of these negative vibrations. Let's wonder if I actually give a real consistent shit about your problems--considering your incredibly effortless attempts at finding your own happiness?
I'm thinking why, oh why, did I ever look at you twice?
I mean...you have a Chevy tattoo...the whole time you were dating me, you couldn't stop bitching about your ex...and, you hesitated whenever I asked you to come see me when I was crying.
Hello, asshole. You're my boyfriend. Yeah, you. I didn't just end a year-long single streak to fuck around with a two-bit jerk.
Bottom line, I don't pity him, or his so-called "issues".
A person who writes a blog about his issues with women, avoiding correct grammatical composition and being oblivious of his own annoying qualities--
does that need anything more than a blog dissing him?
No.
So this is my valediction.

1 comment: