Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sometimes...

... I look in the mirror and find myself afraid of what i'm becoming

... I still think that the things you did to me were MY fault

... I take out a picture of me and him, and i have to put it away because i start shaking from thoughts of the past

... I change in my cubicle at work when i know no one else is in the office

... I'll stand in-between two mirrors and wish i were that thin

... you really make me laugh, without the sarcasm

... she irritates me so much i wish she were dead

... the appearance of blood facinates me

... I pick my nose when i'm driving, hoping no one sees me

... my colossal ass makes me feel really good about myself

... i'll scream Fuck, in public, just to

... i wish i could let God back in

... i lie in my diary

... i actually enjoy the idea of getting married and making babies in the conventional way

... my very best friend, who has never done anything to me, gets on my nerves

... i want to climb trees, then i realize i'm twenty years old and that's socially unacceptable

... i wonder if i'm supposed to enjoy oral sex

No comments:

Post a Comment