Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Untoward Significance


So as I lay here, attempting to wake myself from this laziness that has come to swallow me up in the form of comfortable pillows and a feather comforter... I realize I haven't been taking as many pictures as I'd like these days.
I'm a photographer by tendency, not professional by any means, but I do the best I can.
I like giving myself room to breathe, per say.
So I stumbled across a little file of a bunch of pictures I'd taken months and months ago... and I started thinking about which pictures mean things to me.
Then I found this one.





Taken, oh, maybe seven months ago.
And it's one of my favorites.
Why, you ask?
Well, believe it or not, I have a terrible experience (not personal, but second-hand) where prescription drugs are concerned. To be able to relay that into a photograph almost made me cry when I took another look.
And that's what I've always wanted to do... bring emotions out with the things I do.
For better or worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment