Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Think You're Wonderful, Loser.


I think you're amazing, why can't you see that?
It's as if there's something that makes you believe that there is good in every other person on this planet but you... you think of yourself as selfish and afflicted. You think that I'd be better off if I didn't have these feelings for you, but how wrong you are. You don't look in the mirror and see yourself truly, do you? Or often enough?
If you did, and you saw what I see, you'd see someone genuinely worth all of my time and attention.
There's something so playful about the composure of your mouth, and when you smile, you light up the entire room like a glowing sphere of unadulterated joy.
You never complain.
Your eyes are bright--like Plexiglas-- my heart beats when they alight on mine.
How ridiculous that you can't understand it...
That you can't see why I love you.
It's hell, really, it is.
I want you to know and I want you to see it...

It's too bad you're across the ocean,
away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment