Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Miss California,


I regret that you are now detested by the homosexual majority in your home state.

It must have come as a blow to be booed by people as you stood up on stage and all that, I think i'd have freaked out a bit.

Though I applaud you for voicing your true opinion, I believe you could have stated your point more elegantly.

When asked the question you said "In my country, and in my family we believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman." And you went on to apologize for offending anyone.

1.) You shouldn't have said "in my country". That's clearly a sign that you don't pay attention to detail. The country is peppered with conservatives and liberals alike. If it's your opinion, keep it yours. Don't throw in the rest of the country in there, it makes you look like a biggot.

2.) Apologizing for "offending anyone" makes you look like you don't truly support your own thoughts and actions. If it is your opinion, it's not nessessary to apologize for it. You're an American, and it's your right.


Regardless, you were really pretty.

I'm glad you came in second.


I hope the press stops eating you up, we're human and they should understand that fact.



Sincerely,


Lady Cracker



No comments:

Post a Comment